Friday, August 10, 2012

Day 319

When life gets too hectic, fall into a book.   
That's what I did yesterday. All day.  Nothing but read.  That's pretty much what I plan to do today to.  I will have to get a movie in as some point, as I missed yesterday because of the book.
And the movie challenge must get back on track.

When I woke up yesterday, it was pouring rain. Those days that I love, with a freshness coming in the open window, the smell of rain and leaves, the sound of it like mad hard pennies hitting the side of the window.
I can not tell you what it is about days like that, but they make me feel alive, energized.

Today, the sun is out, there's no breeze and the only thing you can smell coming from the window is cigarette smoke from the neighbours who are outside smoking.


No comments:

Post a Comment