Thursday, August 30, 2012

Day 337

Physio therapy actually went okay.  He didn't scream, which I thought for sure he would when I refused to do anything because the surgeon said no bending till after I had my appointment with him today.
In fact, the therapist was impressed by the fact that I've gotten stronger as far as weight baring in the leg.  Up to 75%.

The appointment with the surgeon... ended up waiting an extra two hours, so of course my leg was swollen from sitting with it hanging down.  But, he took the mummy wrap off and was very pleased with how clean the wound was, and how little bruising is actually there. 
Put a smaller bandage on, told me to come back next week for the removal of the stitches/staples, and to get back to physio as soon as possible. 

So, just booked physio for next week.    Everything is back on track.

And for those following the movie blog... should be back on schedule by tonight.

p.s.   Just got this book called " The Ramen King and I, how the inventor of instant noodles fixed my love life"  by Andy Raskin
Should make for an interesting read.

No comments:

Post a Comment