Thursday, November 29, 2012

s2d35 continued

I am not for sale.
My blogs are not for sale.

I got a few offers for a couple of my domains asking to buy me out.  I know a lot of people sell off their domains when they stop updating all the time, but when I buy something it's for a reason.

So yeah, little pissed off right now.
I've been getting a lot of people trying to get me to add their brands to my blogs too with the click to sell links.
I won't do that either.

I do what I do because I like to, not because I am looking to make profit. If that were the case, I would have sold out when I first started blogging. These things would be up the waszoo with click adds and advertizements in general.
I don't even like the idea of giveaways.  I've had to do giveaways in the past when I was doing the book reviews, and it sucked balls.

When did the world become about nothing but money?  Isn't there any soul left?

I know this blog -Another Year I Lived Off Of Ramen Noodles-  was originally meant to be a drama free zone, but the last year has been anything but.

This today, was the last straw. It might seem silly to many of you reading right now, but seriously dude I've had enough of the materialistic people in my life.

I've been used and lied to, and people trying to buy me off and I'm just ready to punch someone. From the editors who were less then honest, to the publishers who were less then honest, to the cover artists who were less then honest, it just makes me mad.


No comments:

Post a Comment