Sunday, December 2, 2012

Season 2 Day 38

I know it doesn't always seem it lately,but I'm a big believer in positive thinking.

There is one thing I've learned because of my disability, there is no healing without positive thinking.

And anyone who has managed to make things happen in their life will say the same thing, you put so much of your energy into something and the rest is believing in it.  That goes for everything from work to relationships to finding a really rare issue of Batman #14.   Okay I'm guessing on the comic, but you get my point.

So, I'm part of this forum, and there are a few people on there that when you bring up certain topics, they tell you to stop dreaming. Now, let me just say that the topic they're so negative about is the main topic people end up on the forum for. 
But that's not the point I'm trying to make, the point is for as much positivity a person builds around them and puts into the universe, there are three times the people sending out negativity into the world blocking things from happening.  
And lots of times it's something they don't even realize they are doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment