Monday, December 31, 2012

Season 2 Day 47

it's New Yea's Eve Day

And it's been over a week since I posted on here.  But, it's been the holidays.

So today will mark the end of the One Movie A Day For A Year Challenge over on the movie blog.  And I plan on spending much of the day doing posts on there. 
I have to still watch the last movie.  And find a few bonus posts to blog about.

And then tomorrow a new year, and a new set of topics for the movie blog, vampire blog and etc.
I've decided to do a year of blogging on my vampire blog starting tomorrow. Originally all vampire movies, but I decided to do little bit of everything, vampire movies and tv shows. plus a few other items.  Mostly because I have about 165 vampire films in my collection which is not enough for a full year of just movies. But I do have about 6 complete collections of vampire tv shows. So... you get the idea.

And for those who do follow the movie blog, I will be posting on there a few times a week still.

Happy New Year, stay safe, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!

Catch up tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment