Wednesday, January 23, 2013

season 2 day 50

horror films.

I was sitting here thinking about the topic of horror films because I have been reading American Psycho for book club. 

horror films.

I used to be a major fan of the genre.  Back in the day when I was a teenager and well into my twenties, and even in the first half of my thirties. 
But pretty much in the last 3 years, I've gotten away from them.  I can't stomach what's being produced under the title of horror anymore.

Literally.  I don't think it's just me either.  Horror films used to be nightmare inducing, now they all seem to be vomit inducing.  It's not really horror anymore, but a gross out contest.

And why I wrote this on this blog and not the movie blog?   Cause I realized I hadn't been in this blog for almost two weeks.  This blog needs some love.


No comments:

Post a Comment