Monday, February 18, 2013

Seson 2 Day 53

I was just hanging out on a scrapbooking site, and I've noticed before a common project title.   "project life"   which seems to be done in weeks.
So I started to flip through some of the pieces people have done and even went looking elsewhere online to see their versions on blogs and in videos.

I really like this idea. 
They take a photo a day for a year and scrapbook it. 

I've wanted to do something similar, but at the moment I don't have a colour printer.  When I bought my current printer, I was only thinking about using it for my writing, and sadly it's only a black ink.

Every so often I come across some really creative and beautiful scrapbook pages and ideas.  Today, my hat's off to those who are in the process of creating a 365 Scrapbook

No comments:

Post a Comment