Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 1

This is day one 364 to go

Last year, I had hit a bit of a rock bottom.  In my family life, my social life and my work life.
I had started what was originally an anonymous blog where I let loose all of my emotions, good and bad about who, the how and the what  that was affecting me.

It did not stay anonymous for long. I just could not keep it that way.

The original plan was to blog about one full year of my life.
I failed in the sense that I did not make it a year.

I was successful in one thing though, I got rid of most of the drama that was making my life hell. Basically the reasons I had hit that rock bottom to begin with.

I do miss that old blog on some levels though.  So, here I am, re-modeling it - as drama free as I can get it. Focusing more on the good points that did come out of last year's mess.


So this would be day 1. Only 364 days left to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment