Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Chariot



On my main blog, I've been doing a series of posts off and on, about Tarots.

Usually when one pops up in readings on a regular basis.  When that happens, something you really need to pay attention to, you might have brushed off as being unimportant.

The last few weeks the Chariot has been hounding me.  (This is from the Robin Wood deck)
It's the 7 card in the deck.

It's meaning - finding balance between two inner conflicts in order to move on to the next phase in your life.  It's a card of wild energy, of blindly running forward without really thinking, travel, work and just making two sides that shouldn't connect, connect.

If you read my last post, then you know what I'm getting at here.  I just wish it hadn't taken me so long to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment