Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 16

My sister's Godmother is Italian.  Her Godfather is French.  They are an overly adorable couple and have been married now for close to 45 years.

They own a pizza place in the corner of the South end of town.  Last summer I had asked if I could get some cooking lessons from her.
They said yes.  I'm still trying to schedule the first one, as they are always so busy. The restaurant is packed from open till closed, and they do specialty orders for catering throughout the day.
I am really wishing I had paid more attention growing up when my parents used to take me there for suppers.  They have no kids of their own, and the restaurant will be handed down to their Sous Chef.

Oh, and in case you were wondering,  No I do not have Godparents, only my younger sister does. Yeah I know it sucks sometimes to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment