Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 17

Wishcasting Wednesday for Feb 9th 2011

This week over on Jamie Ridler Studios,  the question she's asking is "What do you wish to Dare?"

As I was writing that I was thinking  "I don't know what to say to that"  and then just as quickly almost like the rest of the sentence I thought  "I dare to step out of my comfort zone"  

And yes I need to do that.  With my disability, having to stay inside alot, it gets extremely easy to hide so to speak.  I have a routine down to the point I move in zombie mode most of the time. Why, simply because I have over time needed to stay careful. I used to have a spirit for things,  and a passion like a warrior, but in the last few years,  I've become dead energy.  I think that's why I started my Clean Your Shorts! blog,  to jazz it up.

So, the answer to that is I dare to step out of my comfort zone

10 comments:

  1. As Ardeth wishes for herself, I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's also a good wish. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish also:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brave wish. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As Ardeth wishes for herself, I wish for her as well. I agree with Erin, a truly brave wish but one that could open so many doors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too honor your bravery! You are totally supported! As you wish for yourself Ardeth, so I wish for you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Inspiring dare to wish... thank you for sharing.
    This can and will be done!
    As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well. :]
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is a wish a lot of us could wish for. As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Step out! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also! ~M

    ReplyDelete