Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Borrowed Voice

On my main blog, I have started these little posts the last week, I'm calling "To Blabble".  I've done three of them so far.
I had started them partly because I was trying to reach a posting goal and wanted little short things to be filler, and ended up doing them in a point form goofy style.
When I read the first two back out loud,  I realized what I had done.  I had made it feel much like the way the character Bridget Jones does in the movie. 
I don't really find that too surprising when I think about it, given it's one of my favourite book/movies. And I do blog often in the style of Sex and the City's character Carrie Bradshaw.
I think they are just two iconic female voices we automatically think of when we think of pop culture.

To Blabble  Style

Doing a rushed blog post that I will put on timer for later before heading out for the day.

Objective of day:  To get as much done as I can in only 3 hours before heading out with mother for her doctor's appointment.

Feelings on this:  Really dreading dreading dreading having to spend day with mother in both a stinky bus for 45minutes each way and then having to sit around all day in overcrowded doctor's office while mother has appointment.

Reality of this :  I have no way of getting out of it.

Conclusion of this report:  Must have a cocktail to survive

No comments:

Post a Comment