Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Morning

I finally got to sleep around 5:30am.
It snowed here, more then a little.  Looks to be ankle deep outside.

I just spent the last fifteen minutes, reading Julie Powell's old blogs.  It's been awhile since I read her blogs. Or her first book for that matter.
I just finished few weeks ago her second book.  Talked about it here
Wondering if I should pick up her first book again, okay dig it up from the bottom of one of the deathly high piles of books I've already read,  and re-read it when I have some time?

When will I have time?  This is my stack right now for review.  I just finished reviewing "Exboyfriend's Handbook" but otherwise, this is my pile right now that I have to get finished before middle of April.  With another stack due any time.

I'm at the point where I don't want to be me anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment