Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 78

We are 11 weeks into this blog.
What have I learned so far?

  1. That when it comes to wrestling, people want to talk about Jeff Hardy and Hulk Hogan even though I don't want to
  2. That the YoungAdult (YA) and TeenRomance (TR) sections of the book world wouldn't go away even though most of us are sick to death of them, and they are not all that suitable for the ages of 12-17 that they are being marketed to.
  3. That a decent bowl of homemade ramen is nearly impossible to do vegetarian.
  4. That the movie Stigmata isn't truly a horror film. 
 I saw the film For Coloured Girls  and found it to be difficult to sit through.  The brutality of it made it really difficult.
I don't know, maybe I'm just not as strong as I thought I was?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment