Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 82

Was on my way to grocery, and bumped into my sister's friend.  We chatted for a few minutes and she said she was heading there too so we walked around the store together. 
One of the staff whom I've mentioned on my other blog as Lemon Zest Stock Boy - kept popping up around us the whole time we were there. 
I'm not sure what to think of him.  I get the half impression he's gay, the other half of impression is that he's got a crush on me.  Either way, he drives me batty.  

He works in the Produce department.  And for odd reasons, he was popping up down the other end of the store where we were, without needing to be.  As in, he was not helping anyone find anything, he was not getting anything from the aisles we were in, he was not stocking stuff in those aisles.
He was just randomly walking past us the half hour we were in the grocery. At one point when we were checking out, I saw him walk past the checkout twice almost as if he was pacing, looking at us. 
This is a guy who in the last few months I've said I've wanted to slap/strangle/suplex through a window.

The sad part is, he's not even the one I have a crush on.

No comments:

Post a Comment