Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 85

Mom had a doctor's appointment today.  We spent more time on the bus getting there and back then she spent in the doctor's. Which I suppose is a good thing.

The book I'm reading this week for review is about books.  Ironically.  And it's put a few ideas in my head that might help me figure out how to fix my own novel that has been stuck in limbo for months.  I've been working on my novel for two solid years and haven't done more then a sentence in about 5 months.

Had blogged last night on my main blog about a food challenge I wanted to start this week, but like many of my plans, things got derailed.   I will have to set aside some time next week to start it up.  When I do, I'll post it here as well as my main blog and my cooking one.

No comments:

Post a Comment