Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 90

I just got back from both being out at mom's and having gone for coffee with my buddy M.
I just had a post up on my main blog about the coffee but, will talk about  it here because I've talked about ECG on here too.

Situation: myself and my buddy sitting in a very crowded Starbucks about two hours ago. Starbucks is in the back of the grocery.  The Express Checkout Guy was working about ten feet from where we were sitting.   He smiled that shy blushy smile of his as he was collecting up a stray grocery cart. That was until he spotted my buddy M.  His smile then faded away.  He then picked up a stray basket to put away, the whole time staring at us.  Then continued to pick up a stack of about ten baskets with his back to us and walked the long way around the check outs to put them away.

Result:  me being very confused as to if this means anything.  ECG is cute. I've stated before that I have been told he's got a small crush on me, but I've yet to see him do anything about it. ECG always has a line up of women in his checkout trying to get his attention.  

Question:  should I be trying to get his attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment