Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day 151

So it seems I have a failed book club and now a stalled slow going movie group.   But that's okay. Everything will work when/if it's suppose to.  If I never tried then I would have failed right off for not trying even.

Been watching  Marcel's Quantum Kitchen   online and I hope that it gets a second season. I really thought it had an unique way of mixing the food television with the educational elements.   Reminded me of that old kid's show  The Edison Twins  

Somehow since breaking my foot, I've managed to loose 9 pounds.   You would think because I am doing nothing but sitting on my ass that I would have gained, but surprisingly; I lost weight.  Can only think it's because I'm unable to go to the store and a fear the weight might come back full on once I am up and moving proper again.

And yesterday,  I burned the outer edges of the casserole.  Something I've made a million times in the last 5 years, that I could practically make in my sleep and yesterday I burned it.   The only thing I can think of is that I used a different type of oil in the mix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment