Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 157

Today's movie post is up Day 11 on there


I can't remember if I've mentioned on here about Arielle Ford's  book  Soulmate Secret ?
Anyways, I got this book when it came out over a year ago, and have done the book cover to cover but still have not been able to bring my right man into my life.
I also subscribe to her blog/newsletter and every week read these wonderful stories about how it worked for hundreds of people always along with photos of the happy couples. 

I had at one point, emptied out a drawer for my future mate, but that left me with one extra pile of clothes on the floor; so the drawer idea was nixed after awhile.
I'm starting to think that one of the main reasons I'm still single, is because my apartment is a disaster.  

There is no room here for me, let alone another person.


Those of you who have been reading this blog for any amount of time, know that I have O.I. and am on disability.  It sucks to be honest. This also means I've been waiting for them to find me a new apartment. I've been waiting for 2 and a half years. 

No this is not a pity post cause remember no drama on this blog, it's a reminder.  A reminder to myself that everything happens when it's meant to and it's a lesson in patience. 

Another reason I've come to realize that the method in Arielle Ford's book has not worked yet for me is that I've been drifting as far as my own interests are concerned.  Hopping from one half done project to another.  I'm hoping that the movie challenge not only helps me to stay focused on something, but to open up towards what I really want to be doing with the rest of my life. 

This time of year would indeed lend itself to the Wheel in Tarot.  Knowing when to go with the flow and that every cycle brings it's ups and downs.

No comments:

Post a Comment