Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 159

It was a day where I was easily distracted today.   Was watching the movie of the day, which will be posted in the morning, and I just could not keep my mind on it.  I think I missed at lest twenty minutes worth of it because I just wasn't up to myself.  Will have to rewatch that part in the morning I think.

The bit of writing I managed to do the other day seems to be about it.  The writer's block is back.

I can't believe that we're almost finished 2011... I had joined Goodreads reading challenge at the beginning of the year, with a goal of 45 books.  I managed to actually read them too.  Trying to get at lest one more read before the end of the year. 
My goal for next year will be smaller, I think I'll aim for only 25 books. 

I've got books on the brain tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment