Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 160

As I said on my main blog, I got a winter boot on my still not healed foot and managed to get outside our building long enough to check the mail.
Feeling good about that.

Today's movie post is up.  Day 14 on there

This past month has once again reminded me not to take the little things for granted.  It is a lesson that every time I break a body part I end up having to relive.   You have to almost retrain yourself to do things.  Over the years, I've gotten not too horrible with using my opposite hand for writing and brushing my teeth simply because I've broken my writing hand more times then I can count.

Having Osteogenesis Imperfecta   {O.I.} has a dignity all it's own... or lack there of depending on how you want to look at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment