Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 212

I don't know why I bother going home anymore?  I've spent more time here at mother's in the last year then I have in my own place.

The movie de jour is up.  Day 66

You know what I really do not like when it comes to the internet, spammers and beggers.   Spammers are something we sort of just have to deal with.  But beggers... that's another story isn't it.  And yeah, I'm getting a nice stream of readers on everything I write all over the internet, so I'm not overly worried about that.  But, can't deny that the movie challenge blog is feeling a little anemic. I keep telling myself it's still early in the year and that if I keep working at it... besides, the movie challenge was started for other reasons.
Not saying there isn't readers, cause there are a few just none that seemed to have hit the join button.  Which brings me to the whole beggers thing.
I know that's what networking is for, but I've been part of a ton of blog networks over the years, some were really great and some were really horrible. 

Coffee and randomeness good way to start the day

No comments:

Post a Comment