Sunday, February 5, 2012

Day 211

It's still dark outside  
The movie de jour is up. Day 65.
I would go back to bed, but I have a few places I need to go to today.  Sundays used to be so relaxing, days that I actually looked forward to. Not so much right now.
I was awake at 3:13am... not kidding that number is haunting me just like a certain city... making a list of the themes I wanted to do for the scrapbook part of the movie challenge.  I swear this thing has taken on a life of it's own. What started off as a little thought, just a little thing to give me some much needed structure, has turned into the Frankenstein of my year.
I can see why the astrology newsletters I get all are talking about how art and music will take over in the next 14 years because of Neptune moving into Pisces.  Creativity will be springing up like weeds.  In a good way. 

Expect a massive change in the music industry over the next year and a half because of it.  New styles man.

No comments:

Post a Comment