Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Day 342

8am
Getting ready for physio therapy.  Had a bad night.  One of those nights where I was just getting to sleep when the alarm went off.
Ribs are killing me.  They have been bothering me more then my knee in the last week. Still have no idea what I did to my ribs.
it's already muggy here, and they are calling for temps of +29c with humidex of +33c here today.  So not happy
Missed WWE Raw last night.  Will have to catch the replay this afternoon, as something is up with the DVR.  It's as if it's suddenly got a mind of its own as to what it wants to tape and what it cancels.  Maybe it's haunted? 
Was just having oatmeal cookies with my first cup of coffee.  I think I'm the only person on the planet who is not much of a fan of chocolate chip cookies.  I much prefer ginger snaps or oatmeal cookies. I know, I'm weird.
Okay, must make proper breakfast now, then wrap my knee in plastic wrap so the bandages don't get wet in the shower. 
Yeah, it's going to be one of those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment