Saturday, September 1, 2012

day 339

One of my most favourite sounds on the planet is birds.
Any kind of birds.  It's the one natural sound that is truly musical.  Other then human singing.
Just sitting here now listening to the birds outside the open window.

Was a bad night, as my ribs were really bothering me.  They seem to be getting worse.  But I've had injured ribs before and they don't do anything at the doctor's other then give pain meds, and I already have those from the knee surgery.

Short post this morning, as  I just got up and don't have much to say.   Need to find a movie to watch and figure out a way to fix this story I was writing few weeks ago. 
I had a great occult themed plot for my lead character, then I introduced a new character and suddenly the story became all about him. Which changed my plot. 
So my story needs to be fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment