Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 351

I got my mother hooked on the Vampire Diaries in only two episodes.  Nice.  I think it has more to do with the one actor looking like a young Rob Lowe then anything else, but still it's interesting to see her watching the show.
I mentioned on my vampire themed blog few weeks ago, that we've only just got the series here in my area.  The channel here that started carrying it, has been showing it from the first season, so we're only about 8 or 9 episodes into the first season.  I have this feeling I'm going to have to break down soon and order the dvds of all of the seasons to date. 
Why I find this funny, is the fact that I could never get her to watch Forever Knight, or Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Angel. 
I was always banned to the basement growing up if I wanted to watch vampire movies while mom was home.  I ended up just having my room in the basement and my own tv and vcr by the time I was 12.

Anyways, that's the randomness that's on my mind this morning as I get ready for another day of physio therapy.  Therapist said today will be a day of deep knee squats.  I'm not sure how that's going to go given I still can't bend to pick things up unless I bend at the waist.  I needed to tie my shoe the other day and had a hell of a time cause I could not bend at the knee. 

Try it, from a standing position, bend at the waist, no help from anyone, no lifting your leg or propping it on anything and tie your shoe. Totally straight legged and you'll see it's a bit difficult.

Anyways, coffee then I'm off to physio.

No comments:

Post a Comment