Sunday, September 23, 2012

Day 361

...and I'm thinking this morning about blogs.  About wrestlers.  About the official Spike channel TNA blog.  And how the hits are not as high with Robbie E as they used to be with the MotorCityMachine Guns! (god I miss them in the company)

I also noticed that he didn't post this last week.  What's up with that?  Okay, so I actually only started to read his share of the blog in the last week, and to be honest I'm not sure I should have.

But the first thing that came to mind when I read his post on tag teams, was that he's too in character. I get that he's suppose to be, that it's sort of the point.  But at the same time, he needs to break character just an inch. I don't mean totally break down that 4th wall, just... light the work station so that his silhouette can be seen through the curtain.

That's if he's even still got the homework assignment of the blog...

 Speaking of blogs... If you follow my movie challenge blog, I had 3 posts on there yesterday.  The movie de jour,  a top 5 and the quote of the day.
If only I could get that much work done in the rest of my life I'd be spiffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment