Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Season 2 Day 12

It's a lovely rainy morning.  I'm hanging out on GetGlue, and watching last night's WWE Raw.
Still don't understand why they think having it over three hours is a good idea? I still think it's an hour and half too long.

Looks like I'm finally going to get home tomorrow.  and the odd thing is, mom was asking how long I plan to be before I come back?   She wasn't being snarky or sarcastic either.
Nearly 8 months I've been stuck here. I just want to get home.  Even if I am going to be stuck inside my own apartment for the winter.

Friday was my last day of physio therapy, and I really feel the difference.  Just this last couple of days, my knee is killing me. I didn't realize how much the machines they had me working on and the way the therapist had to work on my leg, was keeping it loose.   At lest there is no more swelling in it.

That's about it for this morning. Catch you all later

No comments:

Post a Comment