Friday, October 26, 2012

Season 2 Day 17

It's sunny and clear outside today.   Blagh.  Don't care for "nice" days, as I always end up with sinus headaches.

Not much going on right now.  But hey, finally unlocked that infamous "twi-hard" sticker on GetGlue. Without even having to chat with anyone about the movies/books.  So that's cool. Now, if my stickers would just arrive in the mail I could finish at lest 7 scrapbook pages I'm currently working on.

Speaking of scrapbooking, who else is addicted to the whole Smash style of books?  Dude, I have two smash books and three of the glue-pens.  I know they are just blank journals with cute paper, but they are convenient. I mean man, they are ready made with the scrapbook pages and the handy glue-pen, some with pockets.

Okay so my geek is showing, when is it not?

No comments:

Post a Comment