Saturday, October 6, 2012

Season 2 Day 7

I'm not happy.
Been stuck babysitting since last night, and the kid is still here.  I've seen a few Disney films in the last 24 hours that I never wanted to see.
Tried to write a blog post on another blog few hours ago, and it didn't make any sense when I read what I posted.  All because the kid kept asking me stuff and making noise. 

Currently stuck watching some sort of cartoon on the disney channel.  One of those "what is the name of this pet...when you see a sheep yell sheep"   which of course the kid actually screams out the answers to the tv screen and runs over to point and pat the part of the screen the things are.

I really don't know why or how anyone chooses to do this sort of thing on a daily basis. It boggles my mind.

I just want to watch my Vampire Diaries season 2.

Anyways, looks like I'll be getting home after next weekend.  Finally.  It's only been 7 long months of being stuck here at my mothers.  I'm able to hobble around without the cane in the apartment which is great.

I'm tired and cranky so best to end this post here tonight.

Hope everyone is having a Good Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment