Sunday, March 6, 2011

Day 42

Overcast with light blowing snow.

But I went out to return a few movies that mom had me rent for her earlier in the week. The Tyler Perry films. 
While I was out, I headed to the grocery, to pick up a few things, and once again try to talk to the uber cute produce stock boy.   Only, the place was jammed today and I couldn't get anywhere near him.  He did stare a bit and smile that shy smile of his.  Which he does all the time.

Then headed to mom's where I had some more of that peach wine before coming back home.  I was suppose to get together for coffee with my buddy M.  but he never phoned.  I suppose that's a good thing, as I was suppose to get together with him IF his date went bad.  Poor guy, he's been trying to get this girl he's known forever to go on a date, and she finally agreed.  So I guess not hearing from him is a good thing for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment