Saturday, March 26, 2011

Day 62

Lemons.  

Lemons are one of my favourite flavours.  So when I was at mom's I made a lemon cake.  I had picked up the lemons last week before I'd gotten sick, and only now had a day good enough to make the cake.
Everything was fine, until the last few minutes.  Then the cake, which looked perfect,  cracked when we went to take it out of the pan and half stuck on. 
I had used a tablespoon of butter for greasing the pan too so I have no idea why it did that.  But it did.  So slightly disappointed on that.

And I decided for no real reason, that today I was going to do a sort of wrestling review.   I picked one match and did commentary for it on my wrestling blog.  Damn, I did not realize how rusty I had gotten over the last few months.  Okay, close to six months since I've done wrestling commentary, and I'm glad I did.  Just for the fact that I have gotten so rusty at it. 
I think I'm going to try to every month do at lest one "favourites" match just to keep myself from totally loosing the bit of knowledge I've learned the last few years.

And yes I do miss doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment