Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 45

It's Wishcasting Wednesday -March 9th 2011   over on Jamie Ridler Studios.
This week's question is "What gifts do you wish to share?"

Usually the question of the week gets me blogging right away withing a minute or two... but this week, I've been sitting here for nearly twenty minutes and I am still clueless.

You know what, I'm going to say ME.   I'm the gift I want to share. 

I've stayed in the shadows of my sister and cousins and friends long enough.  I'm done with being walked past or told I'm not good enough or that no one else will be interested. 
I know this might sound a little bit ranty, but damn it! 

We are all on this planet for a purpose, and it's high time those of us who have been feeling like the grey mouse in the room of white rabbits let our squeaks be heard.

14 comments:

  1. Find your purpose and share it! In the meantime you continue to rant, it's healthy. As you wish for yourself, so do I wish for you as well, Ardeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Go Ardeth!Now I´ll go read how the limits setting from last week went.
    As Ardeth wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl, its time for you to shine! As you wish for yourself I also wish for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Very yes. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you, also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Squeak on!!! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet,simple, and straight to the point!
    As you wish this for yourself, I wish this for you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well said! As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe, I hear you. I have not done a post for this week because I am stumped. As you wish, so I wish for you, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. squeak till you roar! As you wish for youself, I wish for you too. Jacs

    ReplyDelete
  10. As Ardeth wishes for herself so I wish for her also.

    YES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sound like a great wish. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  12. As Ardeth wishes for herself so I wish for her also! I love this Ardeth I really do!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a wonderful wish! I agree that we are all here for a reason. Sometimes it can be hard to figure out, but we all benefit from you sharing your life experiences with us.

    As you wish for yourself, I truly wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete