Sunday, September 30, 2012

Season 2 Day 2

Can I confess something... I'm feeling this pressure to get back to being the "queen of the damned" for the wrestling world.  It's not something coming from outside, from other fans who read my wrestling write ups; and it's sure as hell not coming from the industry.  There are hundreds of fans who have started doing what I was doing.
The pressure is all self inflicted.  And I'm not too sure why?
I almost feel guilty I stopped doing the wrestling reviews and commentary. 
Maybe slowed down to a non audible crawl is more like it as I still once a month or so do a small post over on my under used wrestling blog.

I actually blogged this morning over on my main blog.  The big red one.  I miss that blog.  I just haven't been in the same vibe for writing on there lately as I have for here.  Again, some blogging guilt.

Okay, I think I will use this blog, for the next few days as a place to talk about tv.  Just to give myself a chance to get back into the grove with my other blogs.

So this coming week on this here blog, will be about the new tv shows.  And tonight, ABC's line up is going to be a heavy one.   The return of Once Upon A Time,  the return of Revenge and the new show 666 Park Avenue.
So I'll either get around to posting about them tonight after I watch them, or tomorrow.  I'm still toying with the idea of turning this into a motivational/weight loss blog... but I think until I get my grove back with my main blog... tv show rewinds for a few days it is.

Hope everyone is having a wicked Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment